How Much More Can I Put Up With?!

My birthday was on 4 April and the important thing is that I'm now starting a new cycle.
I did my numeroscope and 4+4+2+0+1+8=19/1+9=10/1+0=1
So I have a whole new cycle beginning! That's how it's supposed to be when we have the Savior and the gospel in our lives, but this time I am determined to see it through
The satanic conspiracy against me is really bringing me down hard. I have tried to get involved in Church activities and am trying to start Personal Progress since I joined the Church as an adult woman, but the YW head never gets back to me.
I learned recently that there are no hard copies of the Personal Progress booklet so I just went ahead and started it online. I am doing the Faith value first.
I wanted to do Personal Finances but no one wants to help me find out where it's being held.
I'm sitting here at this flippin' computer on the verge of bawling my freaking eyes out because of how hateful everyone is to me.
No one will help me clean and organize my apartment.

No one will update me on Church activities.
No one will help me find a place to volunteer that suits me.
Everyone favours breeders and brats over me.
I don't hate our sunbeams and valiants; in fact I love them a lot but more people should follow the example of a family in my ward who, when their children are fussing, remove them from the situation and attend to their needs!
In a humourous attempt to get the breeders at my ward  to be more considerate of the child-free i printed notices with things like "Unattended children will be given espresso and a free puppy" and "Children left unattended will be towed and stored at owner's expense" but the breeders were "offended" and took them all down. The fact that I leave the Ward every Sunday in tears from migraine headaches caused by the constant screeching and clamouring of  all the crotch dumplings never "offends" anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Words

Creating A Budget

Sharing About Rahab