In the Middle of It All

Praying to Heavenly Father about my back pain convinced me to call 911. I went to Scarborough Grace and after an X-ray and a CT scan it was confirmed I have two new malignant masses on my sacrum and in the soft tissue of my spine.
I begin radiation treatment on the 12th of June at Sunnybrook.
Getting the news is not as disturbing as some might think.
You see, as one of God’s covenant people, I win no matter what happens. If the treatments are successful then “I shall live and not die and declare the works of the LORD!”
On the other hand if the cancer spreads I go to sleep some evening and wake up in the Glory Land! What could be wrong with that?
Of course now more than ever it’s important to me to serve in my Church and be Temple Worthy. I work on my Twelve Step programs and strive to serve Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ to the utmost I can. Whether I do that on this side of the veil or the other is irrelevant. That’s what is so beautiful about being in covenant with God. No matter what the circumstances there is all ways a reason to rejoice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Words

Creating A Budget

Sharing About Rahab