What's Going on with This Blog

The posts that you see printed below from "The Value of Faith" to "Three Years of a Family and Real Joy Part One are from this past year and were originally posted on "Word of Faith Mormon", my WordPress blog. However, some people are telling me they can't get into the WORDPRESS blog. SO I'm reprinting my old blog posts today., 11 October 2018.
Everything below this post is an old one.
As for my struggles with addiction, I have been drug free since 25 August 2018. I have not used crack or cocaine since 13 August 2018. I haven't used any drug including marijuana since the 25th of August. On September 13th I smoked my last cigarette.
Now my struggle is with tea and coffee and let me tell you , it is real. I stopped drinking coffee and tea on 1 October and the withdrawal was hellacious. I had a splitting headache and I couldn't stop crying and snapping at everyone. I realized in the middle of the day that this was similar to what i went through a few years ago when I stopped injecting a much purer form of cocaine than what i had used recently.
Nevertheless I broke down and drank coffee on 9 October when I went to a Cocaine Anonymous Meeting unprepared. This drove home the lesson to me to always, all ways, be prepared to counter temptation.
Now I make it a point to go to AA and CA with my Caf-Lib or rooibos tea in a Thermos to avoid being tempted beyond what I can bear.
Heavenly Father all ways provides a way out but we have to be willing to seek it and to do our part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Words

Creating A Budget

Sharing About Rahab