Skip to main content

Standing on the Scripture

Making my stance according to the WORD of God has been instrumental to me as I finish up radiation treatment and begin to prepare for my second round of chemotherapy.
The Book of Mormon has been such an additional COMFORT to me as I make this journey. 1 Nephi 11:31, 3 Nephi 17:6-9, Alma 7:11-12, 3 Nephi 22 are all ways in my heart and I'm sharing this from LDS.org:
  • healed by the power of the Lamb of God, 1 Ne. 11:31.
  • rise from the dead, with healing in his wings, 2 Ne. 25:13 (3 Ne. 25:2).
  • gave unto Moses power that he should heal the nations, 2 Ne. 25:20.
  • working mighty miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, Mosiah 3:5 (4 Ne. 1:5).
  • If thou believest in the redemption of Christ thou canst be healed, Alma 15:8.
  • he did heal them every one as they were brought, 3 Ne. 17:9.
  • having healed all their sick, and their lame, 3 Ne. 26:15.
  • wo unto him that shall … say the Lord no longer worketh by … healings, 3 Ne. 29:6.
  • Require not miracles, except … healing the sick, D&C 24:13.
  • he that hath faith in me to be healed, D&C 42:48.
  • to others it is given to have faith to heal, D&C 46:20.
  • In my name they shall heal the sick, D&C 84:68.
  • he shall heal the sick, he shall cast out devils, D&C 124:98.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Words

Creating A Budget

Sharing About Rahab