Real Love

I went online and just started Personal Progress on my own.
It hurts because I want   to get the medallions and the emblems but the YW leader at Don Valley Ward can't be bothered to get back to me.
I know I need to be in a spirit of forgiveness but this hurts too much. There's no reason why everyone has to keep making excuses, why everyone is so discouraging.
I am so unhappy.
Everyone is against me and my own ward can't be bothered to help me.
My cats are being so supportive. If it wasn't for the support and love of my fur-children I would have ended my life long ago.
Surely these thoughts are from satan.
No, not about my fur-children. The love there is so real and solid and uncompromising. Rhys and Bartholomew and Jake and Tigger and Clare all sitting in a circle on my bed, snuggling into me, sharing me, vying for my attention, loud happy purrs filling my ears and going right to my heart.
No one can tell me I'm not a mother. I'm a mother to six beautiful domestic cats and three feral cats. The rejection of judgemental prune-faced fools can be forgiven.
I am surrounded by the greatest love of all...and with that being for me it doesn't matter who's against me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Words

Creating A Budget

Sharing About Rahab