Our Title Deeds

I really feel the need to emphasize today the importance of recognizing that the Scriptures are our title deeds.
What manifests in the spirit realm will manifest in the mortal realm. Just read Genesis. God said... and it was.
We are covenant people and Gods in embryo so we can't afford to forget that and allow the adversary to rob of  our rightful inheritance as joint heirs with The Anointed Jesus.
In April of 2016 I was diagnosed with two forms of stage four cancer and t...old I had less than eighteen months to live.
What rose in my mind is "I shall live and not die and declare the works of the LORD!"
From that moment on I stood on the healing Scriptures. 2Peter 2:24, Alma 7:11, 3Nephi 17:6-9, and so on. All day I declared, "According to Dueteronomy 28:61 this sickness is a curse of the law, but according to Galatians 3:15 Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost and greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world. Cancer is illegally trespassing in my body. Ministering spirits do you job according to Hebrews 1:14."
When I took chemo I prayed Mark 16 over it, claiming by faith that no poison could harm me.
I give much credit to the wonderful, nurturing people at Scarborough General Hospital. They did what they could in the natural but it was ultimately up to me since God had already done his part. Healing is IN the atonement.
Once you know the title deeds Heavenly Father has given you through the Atonement you have no excuse. No matter what satan throws at you, you can fight him. Picture yourself storming over to him with those title deeds in your hand and just smacking him around the head. ( I know the sucker doesn't have a body, but pretend.)
SO when satan puts sickness on you, stand on 3Nephi 17:6-9. Declare 2 peter 2:24. Declare all of Psalm 91.
When satan and his band of miserable minions try to put poverty and lack on you declare Phillipians 4:19.. Make Helaman 5:12 your foundation Scipture!
Best of all, when that good-for-nothing tries to tell you you're a victim of circumstance, take 2 Nephi 2:26 and cram it down his throat! That's probably one of the most important Scriptures you can have when you recognize it as the title deed it is, which enables you to act and not be acted upon, the title deed that allows you to be an actor in the world and not a reactor to the world.
It's tempting to say "It doesn't get better than this," but the truth is, life as God wants it to be for us is so amazing, so joy-filled, that it takes eternity to comprehend it all.
This is my testimony in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Words

Creating A Budget

Sharing About Rahab